Recent Post

November 10, 2020

How to pay with Ozow on MTN MoMo

> Read more

November 10, 2020

The Ultimate Guide To Preparing Your Site for Black Friday

> Read more

August 9, 2020

The Women Making Waves in the FinTech Industry

> Read more

July 29, 2020

Changing the Payment Culture in South Africa

> Read more

June 17, 2020

Bridging the Tech Gap Financial inclusion in Africa

> Read more

April 4, 2019

What is Ozow?

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Corporate profile – Thomas Pays, Co-Founder and CEO of Ozow

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Corporate profile – Mitchan Adams, Co-Founder and Head of R&D at Ozow

> Read more

April 2, 2019

Corporate profile – Lyle Eckstein, Co-Founder and Technical Lead at Ozow

> Read more

April 1, 2019

Executive profile - Emmanuel Sinclair, Chief Operations Officer at Ozow

> Read more

Press release

June 24, 2020

E-Commerce Booming in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Alternative payment provider i-Pay (Ozow) saves Black Friday for local retailers

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Examining payment trends for 2019

> Read more

November 10, 2020

How to pay with Ozow on MTN MoMo

> Read more

November 10, 2020

The Ultimate Guide To Preparing Your Site for Black Friday

> Read more

August 9, 2020

The Women Making Waves in the FinTech Industry

> Read more

July 29, 2020

Changing the Payment Culture in South Africa

> Read more

June 24, 2020

E-Commerce Booming in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic

> Read more

June 17, 2020

Bridging the Tech Gap Financial inclusion in Africa

> Read more

April 4, 2019

What is Ozow?

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Alternative payment provider i-Pay (Ozow) saves Black Friday for local retailers

> Read more

April 3, 2019

Corporate profile – Thomas Pays, Co-Founder and CEO of Ozow

> Read more